or
Hello from comox valley
Mopared

Off-Road Rep:0
Hi all. I have three fairly built yjs and have pioneered a lot of the trails in the comox valley area. I mostly wheel alone or with a very small group, tho I am a member of all the groups local to me. Would like to see some new areas. Planning on coming over for the July 1 long weekend. To see what PR area had to offer

mike

Off-Road Rep:17
welcome aboard Thumbup
quite a  few trails out here from stock to winch fest. post up what you're looking for and i/m sure there'll be someone willing to show you around.

'87 yj, 4" RE lift, 36" irocs, winch, front locker, chromolly shafts, rear 8.8 w/ discs and detroit, poison spider front fenders and rear rockcrushers,
Mopared

I mostly play on the rocks over here. Not really interested in stock stuff but don't want to rely on my winch either. I have no exo or amour and have used up all the windshields and frames I can find so not looking to do a bunch of body damage but... Shit happens. I ve heard rumours of a old steam donkey that is fairly intact that I would like to see. I also am wondering about access to some alpine wheeling on mountain ridges. Both my yjs are quite capable. Both sprung over on truck axles. One locked F/R on 38" boggers and stretched 10". The other on 35" bfg muds and only locked in the front.

68Bronco

Off-Road Rep:18
Welcome 

Not much for Alpine wheeling ! But we have  a shit load of trail with spectacular views with 1-10 on the hardness scale . 

Elias is your Man !

Mopared

8+ and spectacular views sounds good to me. ???

mike

Off-Road Rep:17
my heep is still down so i'm just quadding lately.

were you able to make any plans?

blue ridge has a great view and not too hard to wheel, but kinda fun http://www.weekendwheeling.com/Thread-bl...blue+ridge

i hear ferry bench has really washed out now to make it even  more fun http://www.weekendwheeling.com/Thread-Fe...h-wash-out

and then there's some other trails i can point you to the general area of, hard to give exact directions as the entrances are not marked and hard to describe.

Smiledrive