or
Daves 4runner
locker

Off-Road Rep: 26
Life does that......take your time.  My son was a yr old when he first came out with me, my daughter was 6 months. :)

No turbo, No EFI, No 32 valves......... simple Rat power

sometimes you watch the entertainment.........
sometimes you are the entertainment :P
david st cyr

Off-Road Rep: 0
Finally got around to doing some work. Cut out all the factory rear cross members for the old coil suspension, did some frame repair and made new fuel tank rear mount inside wall of frame was toast in places near crossmembers. Also welded on the some chevy 1/2T leaf springs. still need to do shocks and bump stops not sure if i want to mount the bump stops on the frame or axle...

david st cyr

Off-Road Rep: 0
also started plumbing brakes and wiring motor. Need to make the motor and computer talk to the rest of the truck (fuel pump/ Cor relay/ speed sensors/ gauges / ignition/ brake lights / EFI Relay / start relay and a few other things. I have to use the Computer from this 98 motor instead of the 93 computer so it is a bit of a chore. I have also read that i cant just jumper the neutral start switch on this motor to fool the transmission into neutral I have to make it think it is sensing shift solenoids. Should have got a carberator =/

mike

Off-Road Rep: 17
good to see you getting back it Punk

locker

Off-Road Rep: 26
Good to see your getting some time to play ;)